The Electronic Association of Parliamentarians offers two membership types. You should ensure this classification is correct.
- Are you participating in one of the four EAP-affiliated units? If yes:
- Primary members are NAP members who have notified HQ that this unit is their primary unit (and therefore association). Your dues are on NAP's invoice and are remitted as part of your NAP dues renewal cycle.
- Affiliate members are NAP members who have another primary unit they participate in. In this case, your dues are to be paid directly to us.
- Provisionals have not yet passed the NAP membership exam but are actively preparing for it. Your dues are paid directly to us.
- If no, you are an EAP Member-at-Large. While encouraged to join a unit, you are not required to do so.